Munich American High School

Please Make Your Grad Year Part of Your Log-In Name! Example: "Fred81"
It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:10 am 
Offline
Blue Mud
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:58 pm
Posts: 509
Location: Kaufman,TX
Quote:
I wish you could hear me laughing.


Wait a minute, you're on strike, you can't laugh, that's serious business. :lol:

BTW, It's a shame you had to go on strike to get what you deserve. I hope your union had some money put away to help y'all keep up with expenses while you're not working.

Ya know, there's a shortage of good nurses here in the good ol' USA. You can pretty much name your salary.

_________________
Gig 'Em Ags!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:13 am 
Offline
Senior Hall Monitor
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:16 pm
Posts: 253
Location: Washington, DC
jhicks85 wrote:
Quote:
I wish you could hear me laughing.


Wait a minute, you're on strike, you can't laugh, that's serious business. :lol:

BTW, It's a shame you had to go on strike to get what you deserve. I hope your union had some money put away to help y'all keep up with expenses while you're not working.

Ya know, there's a shortage of good nurses here in the good ol' USA. You can pretty much name your salary.
[/quote]

How do y'all say "nuclear" in Texas? "New-clear," "Newk-lear," or "Newww-cleeeee-arrrrrrr?"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:14 am 
Offline
Blue Mud
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:37 am
Posts: 830
Location: Denmark
Moose85 wrote:
jhicks85 wrote:
Mr.Bill82 wrote:
...we 40+ year olds...


Hey!!! I resemble that remark. I don't feel a day over 35

-ish. :lol:


What is it like to be in your 40s? I haven't hit them yet.


Like Lisa said on another thread, we must go on fighting the droops, bloops, and blahs. That is my interpretation anyway. I feel so much better knowing ,men discuss the same stuff we woman do.

_________________
Clamo,
Clamatis,
Omnes Clamamus pro glace lactis!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:16 am 
Offline
Blue Mud
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:58 pm
Posts: 509
Location: Kaufman,TX
Moose85 wrote:
How do y'all say "nuclear" in Texas?


What, you don't remember? Oh wait, you were in El Paso. Isn't that part of Mexico? I don't know how to say nuclear in Mexican. :lol:

_________________
Gig 'Em Ags!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:16 am 
Offline
Blue Mud
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:37 am
Posts: 830
Location: Denmark
Moose85 wrote:
jhicks85 wrote:
Quote:
I wish you could hear me laughing.


Wait a minute, you're on strike, you can't laugh, that's serious business. :lol:

BTW, It's a shame you had to go on strike to get what you deserve. I hope your union had some money put away to help y'all keep up with expenses while you're not working.

Ya know, there's a shortage of good nurses here in the good ol' USA. You can pretty much name your salary.


How do y'all say "nuclear" in Texas? "New-clear," "Newk-lear," or "Newww-cleeeee-arrrrrrr?"[/quote] :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Clamo,
Clamatis,
Omnes Clamamus pro glace lactis!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:21 am 
Offline
Blue Mud
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:37 am
Posts: 830
Location: Denmark
jhicks85 wrote:
Quote:
I wish you could hear me laughing.


Wait a minute, you're on strike, you can't laugh, that's serious business. :lol:

BTW, It's a shame you had to go on strike to get what you deserve. I hope your union had some money put away to help y'all keep up with expenses while you're not working.

Ya know, there's a shortage of good nurses here in the good ol' USA. You can pretty much name your salary.


Jon,
You are really an unusal, nice person. Thanks for those supporting words!
I did once plan to work in the US but now, it would be so hard to leave.
Our union has money, for a while anyway.

_________________
Clamo,
Clamatis,
Omnes Clamamus pro glace lactis!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:07 am 
Offline
Blue Mud
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:03 pm
Posts: 636
Location: Military-Industrial-Petroleum Complex HQ
Moose85 wrote:
Watch it partner. I am a former semi-god defensive lineman from UTEP! You know how Texas football players walk on water, right?!

Well, Aggies do, anyway. :lol:

BOOSH!!!

_________________
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes.

Fighting the Global War on Terror until 5 p.m. everyday.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:34 pm 
Offline
Blue Mud
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:58 pm
Posts: 509
Location: Kaufman,TX
ralphdsmith84 wrote:
Moose85 wrote:
Watch it partner. I am a former semi-god defensive lineman from UTEP! You know how Texas football players walk on water, right?!

Well, Aggies do, anyway.

BOOSH!!!


Really? Let's examine the record:

Recent History
2007 - TAMU-38 t.u.-30
2006 - TAMU-12 t.u.-7

Years we were/would have been in college
1989 - TAMU-21 t.u.-10
1988 - TAMU-28 t.u.-24
1987 - TAMU-20 t.u.-13
1986 - TAMU-16 t.u.-3
1985 - TAMU-42 t.u.-10

I know Ralph, you're just trying to defend the family honor a little. It's cool. Besides, Moose went to UT-El Paso.

_________________
Gig 'Em Ags!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:04 pm 
Offline
Blue Mud
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:03 pm
Posts: 636
Location: Military-Industrial-Petroleum Complex HQ
jhicks85 wrote:
ralphdsmith84 wrote:
Moose85 wrote:
Watch it partner. I am a former semi-god defensive lineman from UTEP! You know how Texas football players walk on water, right?!

Well, Aggies do, anyway.

BOOSH!!!


Really? Let's examine the record:

Recent History
2007 - TAMU-38 t.u.-30
2006 - TAMU-12 t.u.-7

Years we were/would have been in college
1989 - TAMU-21 t.u.-10
1988 - TAMU-28 t.u.-24
1987 - TAMU-20 t.u.-13
1986 - TAMU-16 t.u.-3
1985 - TAMU-42 t.u.-10

I know Ralph, you're just trying to defend the family honor a little. It's cool. Besides, Moose went to UT-El Paso.

Honestly, I was just saying that to be contrarian. Actually, I don't really have a bull in the fight (snicker, snicker). If anything, I'm part Longhorn owing to the fact that my sister-in-law attended UT Austin...

But yeah, UTEP? *snort*

_________________
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes.

Fighting the Global War on Terror until 5 p.m. everyday.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:14 pm 
Offline
Wind Up Merchant
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 1641
jhicks85 wrote:
Mr.Bill82 wrote:
no worries there Hicks...it's there...waiting for you....


:?: :?: :?:

Moose is the one claiming he hasn't hit 40 yet.


Oops...sorry...read the writer wrong. I answered yours with Moose's name. Oh well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:19 pm 
Offline
Blue Mud
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:58 pm
Posts: 509
Location: Kaufman,TX
ralphdsmith84 wrote:
But yeah, UTEP? *snort*


Hey, it's a Division I school, and he played football there, that's a major accomplishment. Not many can say they did that.

_________________
Gig 'Em Ags!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:50 pm 
Offline
Blue Mud
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:03 pm
Posts: 636
Location: Military-Industrial-Petroleum Complex HQ
jhicks85 wrote:
ralphdsmith84 wrote:
But yeah, UTEP? *snort*


Hey, it's a Division I school, and he played football there, that's a major accomplishment. Not many can say they did that.

C'mon, man...give me some ammunition! :wink:

_________________
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes.

Fighting the Global War on Terror until 5 p.m. everyday.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:04 pm 
Offline
Blue Mud
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:58 pm
Posts: 509
Location: Kaufman,TX
OK, but Moose is probably still bigger than me. :wink:

_________________
Gig 'Em Ags!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:57 pm 
Offline
F-Winger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:16 pm
Posts: 17
Location: Severn, Maryland
Moose85 wrote:
jhicks85 wrote:
Mr.Bill82 wrote:
...we 40+ year olds...


Hey!!! I resemble that remark. I don't feel a day over 35

-ish. :lol:


What is it like to be in your 40s? I haven't hit them yet.


You'll be there long before I will Moose. Sadly that's really the only revenge I have from you using me as a tackling dummy during football practice.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:20 pm 
Offline
Blue Mud
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:58 pm
Posts: 509
Location: Kaufman,TX
Mr.Bill82 wrote:
Oops...sorry...read the writer wrong. I answered yours with Moose's name. Oh well.


Aren't you the admin? Can't you edit anything?

Just wondering... :wink:

_________________
Gig 'Em Ags!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group