Munich American High School

Please Make Your Grad Year Part of Your Log-In Name! Example: "Fred81"
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Class of '86
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:02 pm 
Perlurker

Would like to try to contact the graduating class of '86 MAHS, trying to organize reunion in 2006. Any suggestions or thoughts or an all years reunion. Give your ideas as to where and when and will see what happens!!

Post subject: Class of 86
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:59 pm 
Mustang!

Would love to reconnect with classmates too. I was in Munich from 81-86 also! :D
Shelly Williamson
MAHS 1986

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:16 am 
Mustang!

Danielle Gimbert? Shelly Williamson? This is Barbara Pedersen, Class of 86 (in Munich from 82-89). I have heard a few updates on Shelly over the years (teaching in Texas, I believe.....more power to ya, been there, done that, I'm not that special person, LOL), but have never heard anything on Danielle. I hope you are both doing well. I know there is a reunion happening this year in Miami, Florida and Las Vegas for any graduating years. Phil Santos is trying to get the 86'ers to band together for a reunion in Munich in 2006.

Shelly, do you remember having to teach an aerobic routine in PE? You, me and Libby (I believe my memory serves me correctly on this) did the routine to "Eye of the Tiger"? I think we ad-libbed our way through most of it.

Post subject: Shelly & Barbara
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:01 pm 
Hey guys!!

(Shelly & Barbara and everyone else from Munich)

Shelly it has been toooo many years!! Remember volleyball trips?? and everything else in between! How is your brother? I hope all is well. Barbara how are you? I have kept a low profile I guess since leaving Munich. I keep in touch with Desiree (Herndon) Williams, and we were both at the Las Vegas reunion last year (1st for both of us) we are trying to attend the Miami reunion. I live in Tampa, and she lives in Arizonia. It would be fantastic to see both of you there. Personally, I am doing fantastic. I was married to a fellow Munich alumni, but am divorced know. I have an 11 year old son, Sean. (Seriously, we have kids who are about to be teenagers? just hope they don't follow in our "teenage" footsteps...) the stories I could tell. If you both could make the reunion it would be wonderful to see you. Hope you can.

Take care, Danielle (Gimbert) Williams

Post subject: Not sure an overseas trip will work for me
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:24 pm 
I am still wanted for some things over there LOL :D Might get more people if it is here in the states. Las Vegas sounds cool. How many you have intrested? Gawd a Augestiner Dunkless sp? sounds good LOL I still have one bottle I have not opened. Let me know if I can help. gooooooos@aol.com or brent.goss@gateway.com
Brent Goss "goose" 1986

Post subject: better late than never
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:34 pm 
Perlurker

I think that alot of people live on the east coast. But if we do a reunion in 06 vegas would be great I could use a vacation and thats as good a place as any. I dont remeber alot about highschool its all a big blur. It would be great to see everyone after 20 years. Hope everyone is well feel free to email me at wrght_rb@yahoo.com.
Rob Wright

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:54 pm 
OH MY GOD, BARB!! Carla Waller and I had to do an aerobics routine, too...We did it to "Don't You Want Me"...everytime I hear that song, it cracks me up thinking about how BAD that was!!!

A reunion next year would be great. I would sure try for Munich, but Vegas is a much bigger chance to actually show and I am always up for a few days in Vegas!! Would love to make Miami, but just not happening :(

Hope life is grand for everyone! :) Happy Friday!!

Post subject: Hi all
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:28 pm 
Just got sucked into Classmates a few minutes ago. Man, there's a way to lose an hour fast.

Anyway, Bill James reporting, class of '86. Living in San Diego, so Vegas is very much easier than Munich. I'm usually there twice a year anyway.

Is there an email we're supposed to send contact info to, Barb?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:38 am 
Mustang!

Bill,

To send contact info, please click on the email botton at the bottom of this message.

Good to see you here! I have marked you as "located" in the Class of 86 Roster on this site. Hope you are doing well!

"I have not failed 1000 times, I have successfully found 1000 ways that don't work" ~ Thomas Edison

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:27 am 
Munich, Vegas does it really matter? Name the time and place and save me a seat.

I'm with Rob W. High School was a blur however it is one of those blurrs in my life that I remember (however vague) foundly. I would look forward to a reunion. Anybody located in the Washington DC area? East Coast in general?

Well I hope everyone is doing great I would love to hear how people are doing. Feel free to e-mail me at pwskipper@vectorsecurity.com or philip_skipper@hotmail.com

Post subject: Hello to so many classmates
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:46 pm 
I just recently joined Classmates.com and someone from class of 82 told me about this site. I'm thrilled to see so many names that recognized. As our 20th anniversary draws near, I've been thinking so much about my high school days. I would love see as many of you as possible. Munich would be a blast but Vegas is more of a shoe in for me. I currently live in Kansas.

Post subject: Hi everyone.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:43 am 
Perlurker

Nice to see some some posts from people I haven't seen for many years. Drop some lines if you have time. Bobbi (Royer) and I are trying to make the 2006 Reunion with our family. Hopefully it will be held in Munich. We left in 1987 and haven't been back. Be nice to see the old digs.

Denis
thekelleyfamily@comcast.net

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:13 pm 
Perlurker

Hey Phil & Traci!!

Danielle Williams (Gimbert)here - Phil were the heck have you been?? and what is going on in your life after 20 + years.. married, kids?? I hope all is well! Traci....It has been tooooo long... how is life treating you? You were such a sweet person in high school and we became fast friends... I do hope all is well - let me know what you have been doing, etc....It would be fantastic to see you both! Take Care, Danielle

Post subject: Munich 2006
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:33 am 
so what's the word on the Munich reunion in 2006? Barb hasn't replied back to my email in a while.... she's a busy soccer mom.

for those interested, we're gonna have another "get together" here in Louisville,KY around July. Nothing big... same thing we did back in 1999.

Phil

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:11 am 
Dayton Deserter

Phil, I am in Georgetown, KY - what classes are included in your reunion?

Patty