Munich American High School

Please Make Your Grad Year Part of Your Log-In Name! Example: "Fred81"
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: And that makes three...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:15 am 
Poobah

Susi's in...we're gaining a little momentum, that's a good thing! $10 is better than nothing...if you can bump it to $15, now you're talking.

Good points on locale, gotta file those away, we'll circle back on those.

Keep those cards and letters coming!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:55 pm 
WienerWalder

I'm in! I'm open as to location, and I'm good with organizing/planning and wouldn't mind helping out with that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:35 pm 
Mustang!

I have an idea, how about Denver? There's a river there, and mountains(not as nice as the Alps). hehe....everyone has an agenda. Anyway, it's an idea...................Eric

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:59 am 
I'm not particularly good at organizing like Susan is, but I'd be willing to help out in any way I can. July 4, 2007 is also my 20th anniversary (YIKES!!! I AM GETTING OLD!) so we'll have lots to celebrate.
You can count me in.

Post subject: That's great
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:16 am 
Poobah

Susan, Eric and Guest (Maren?), thanks for jumping in! Your offers of help and suggestions are great, keep them coming.

I'm thinking long about February I'll be a little more organized and will work towards putting together a list of major considerations, to-dos, etc. But keep your thinking hats on and keep scouring the land for our 'lost' classmates.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:42 am 
Mustang!

Aw, how'd you know it was me. I was trying to stay incognito---
Thought I logged in, don't know how that happened. I had it set for automatic, but someone how it got deactivated.javascript:emoticon(':lol:')
Laughing
Any way, hope I can be of service.
Maren

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:44 am 
Mustang!

oops, I guess I wasn't suppost to drag the smiley face--oh well.
How do you use them, then? I'll try clicking on it instead. 8)
OK, that worked.

Post subject: 2006 Reunion in Munich?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:30 pm 
Poobah

Hey everyone...just an FYI...I read on one of the 60's MAHS boards that an 'all year' reunion may be happening in Munich in '06. Walter mentioned it in another thread ...looks like it's being organized by the same Andy Seitz that Marika W. references and who runs an invite only board...but no details have been forthcoming. I'll keep an eye out for any news and post here if found.

Post subject: Just a thought
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:57 pm 
Dayton Deserter

Does anyone have a membership to classmates.com? I don't but there are about 60 Class of 82 members registered there (some just attended MAHS and some graduates), but you can't email them unless you're a gold member. Might be a great way to get some more of our class over here, and might work for some other classes as well.

Patty

Post subject: classmates gold
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:58 am 
F-Winger

I have a gold membership and I did send out a few notices asking for people to check out this site (navigate to "classes" & "82") for reunion info. So keep checking back and see if anyone responds. One person responded saying the MAHS site says "under construction" so they didn't click on the message boards link at the bottom. Would it be possible to change something on the intro page so people would know to take the link any way? Just an ideal. Thanks, Sherri

Post subject: One Result of Sherri on ClassMates.com
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:41 pm 
F-Winger

I hope you're all doing well. I think it's great that you're working on a reunion. I don't know that I'll be able to attend, but I still think it's a wonderful idea. It's hard to imagine that so much time has passed already.

I've been a ClassMates member for some time now, but I haven't had much luck getting up with people from MAHS there. I did contact a few people, but I guess they remembered me well enough not to write back. lol

Karl Van Leuven IV

email: kvltv@bellsouth.net

http://www.kvltv.com

Last edited by Karl82 on Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Sherri, good point!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:58 pm 
Poobah

I just saw your post about the under construction thing...I'll bring that to the attention of our resident webmaster...Herr Bill. :lol:

Post subject: Greetings from Slovenia EU
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:07 pm 
Hi from Europe!

Well Tony you have got me! Bravo! I am alive and well! If you have in mind to plan something here in Europe I will be glad to help. Munich is about 6 hour drive from my place and I work with German firms so anything is possible. Here in Europe we have budget flights within Europe only bookings have to be made over Internet. I don’t know if exists something similar for overseas flights?
It would be a shame if we miss lifetime opportunity to see each other! We have to give a try! Greeting to all of you, my friends, and classmates!
So meine liebe Freunde ich wünsche dass wir uns bald sehen! Ich werde mich wahnsehnig freuen Sie wieder zu treffen.
Sincerely!
Mit freundliche Grüssen!

Zoran Trotovsek
Slovenia
EU
ceinfo@email.si
onmove62@msn.com :D :D :D :D

Post subject: More Reunion talk...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:15 am 
Poobah

OK, Patty's on the reunion band wagon again...and that's OK. We've talked about little regional get togethers here and there, I think that's great too. It makes sense, given the proximity. So, as those start to come together, we'll keep an eye on them and try to get the word out.

As for the big '07 bash, as Patty pointed out, let's set a date and place.

So (it's all coming back to me now...this whole class officer thing) Patty, you're in charge of the date/location sub-committee!! :lol:

Anybody who wants to help Patty, drop her a line. She's got an April 1, '05 deadline to scout out the two best locations/times of year for '07. Then we'll have a brief vote/polling period of those represented and try to nail down at least those basic logistics by May 1, '05.

How's that sound?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:02 am 
Wind Up Merchant

If I might be so bold as to suggest that Reunion talk go under the "MAHS COMMUNITY" category since that has "reunion" in the description and anyone looking for that might go there first as opposed to wading through all the other posts.

Just a thought...for what it's worth

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next