Munich American High School

Please Make Your Grad Year Part of Your Log-In Name! Example: "Fred81"
It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: RE: Vegas June 19-22
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:47 pm 
F-Winger

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a few MAHSers getting together in Vegas June 19-22. My family and I will be going along with Pam Burley and family, her sister Karen Burley, Juanita Ventura, David Long lives there and will be joining us and maybe a few others that are working on coming, but have not made a final decision as of yet. If anyone is in the area during these dates, please e-mail me and I will give you my cell number. I believe we will be getting together Friday night at the Hofbrauhaus around 6:30pm for dinner and drinks and then we will just play it by ear after that. Even if you didn't know us personally in school, anyone from any year is more than welcome to come hang out with us. We would love to meet any MAHSers that we haven't previously had the opportunity to know. Hope to see some of you there.

Cindi Tumbleson '86

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:33 am 
Mustang!

Bummer- it seems i will just miss you... i am in Vegas on the 18th for Infocomm, but need to be back on the 19th, as i am going to Hong Kong..

might you be around on the 18th?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:04 pm 
F-Winger

Actually, I am driving in on the morning of the 19th and same with Pam, we should be getting there between 11 and noon. What time is your flight? Maybe bloodymarys at the airport before you leave. Let me know, would hate to miss you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:46 pm 
Mustang!

I arrive at 815am on the 18th and leave at 855pm on the 18th, so looks like we will miss each other.

Where are you driving from? LA? or somewhere else?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:36 pm 
F-Winger

I am flying into San Diego Tuesday night 9:45 pm and am going to spend some time with friends and my son in Ramona on Wednesday the 18th. Then leaving early Thursday morning to drive to Las Vegas. Pam is driving up from Albuquerque early Thursday also. I hate that we're going to miss you. Are you going to the reunion in Dallas next June? I'm sure I'll be there. If I fly into Cali again, via LA, before then, I will be sure to let you know. Would love to see ya.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:55 pm 
Thinking About Getting a Life

so, cindi: how was the reunion? who all was there? where are the pictures?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:41 pm 
F-Winger

Hey Jojo-

We are still in Vegas. Just a small gathering last night, but still fun and many pictures. Will post details and pics when we get home mid-week. We are having another small gathering tonight and grilling by the pool. I'm sure there will be more great pics after tonight. Take care.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:29 pm 

i realized after i'd written that, that you all were deep in the thick of things. thanks for taking a break to write. i almost feel like i'm part of your grilling pool party.
enjoy.
(i'm looking forward to the pics already!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:40 pm 
F-Winger

Jojo-

Obviously we have been back from Vegas for a couple of weeks now, but with playing work catch-up and the July 4th week-end, I am barely breathing. We had a great time. It is always good to see anyone from the Munich days. I will be posting pics soon. Juanita Ventura has some pics posted on "MySpace" for anyone who has an account. I hope to see you and many other MAHSers in Dallas next summer. Also, I see I need to jump on your book thread. When I catch my breath, I would love to read it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:53 pm 

glad you had fun, cindi. i'm definitely looking forward to seeing the pics. very cool that you guys threw this together last min. in dc there are a few of us old munichers (of which i am the eldest and therefore the wisest) who get together every now and then. if you're ever here...

would love to have you read my book and give an opinion, once you've caught your breath.