Munich American High School

Please Make Your Grad Year Part of Your Log-In Name! Example: "Fred81"
It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Washington D.C. -- April 26-29, 2007
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:53 am 
Poobah

Hello Board Folk,

The board faithful are likely aware of the big 2007 Reunion being planned in D.C. A small but dedicated group of MAHSers have been working on the details and pulling stuff together. We had a con-call over the weekend, and with less than 100 days to go, it was decided to let y'all know who, exactly, is working on this shin dig, just in case you've got questions that need to be answered, suggestions, recommendations, or just wanna chat.

One thing we tossed around is how members of this board might be able to help get the word out. We thought the easiest thing is for you to do is simply make phone calls to those MAHSers you're in contact with and let them know. And ask them to pay it forward, and ask them to call a few friends too.

I know several of you are already doing this (Robin Schuster, JoJo Schroeder, Mary Gatt, Chris Zoubra, etc.) and it's a great network.

Anyway, besides yours truly, here are the names of those working to pull this off so y'all can have a blast among the D.C. cherry blossoms in April.

Walter "Mr. Bill" Chalkley
Susan (Fieberling) Anderson
Patty (Reinman) Dawson
Dawn (Phinney) Kipperman
Mark Hooper
JoJo Schroeder
Jennie (Felker) Curtis

So...if you've got questions and we're not posting answers on the board, on the hotline, or someplace else in cyber space...reach out to any of these folks and we'll make sure you get your answer.

And so we have enough food and German beer for you, don't forget to register at:

www.munichamericanhighschool.com

Post subject: Re: Washington D.C. -- April 26-29, 2007
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:47 pm 
Dayton Deserter

TonyS82 wrote:

One thing we tossed around is how members of this board might be able to help get the word out. We thought the easiest thing is for you to do is simply make phone calls to those MAHSers you're in contact with and let them know. And ask them to pay it forward, and ask them to call a few friends too.

I just want to repeat Tony's statement here. A couple of things I've heard from potential attendees are "well, I don't know who's going to be there", or "none of my old friends are on the board and I don't know if they're coming". This is YOUR reunion, people!! You can invite whomever you want, regardless of how long they attended MAHS or what year they graduated - and then everyone you want to see WILL be there!! I know it's tough to pick up the phone and make conversation with someone you haven't talked to in umpteen years, but I'm going to commit to call at least 10 people this week and encourage them to think about coming, or at the very least coming to check out the board. If everyone called just one person and personally invited them, we would have a full house!!

Wouldn't it be great to have the very best reunion EVER in MAHS history? Woo hoo!!!

Patty :D