Munich American High School

Please Make Your Grad Year Part of Your Log-In Name! Example: "Fred81"
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:52 pm 
Perlurker

Can't wait to see it. I don't many pics of back in the day. Wish I could make the reunion but maybe next time. You guys ought to have a good time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:29 am 
WienerWalder

OK Class of 84 we have three years until the next reunion and I had asked if we could keep the grad class competition as a standing part of every reunion from now on so we have some people gathering to do for the next time. Let's start getting in touch with our fellow classmates and see if we can't show up those other years the next time.

Let's hear that battle cry and start a class of 84 contact roster. Let's see if we can't find a representative from our grad year to be a POC (point of contact) from ALL 84 grads and have that person keep the master roster of contact information for our grad year. I think that way we can always have someone to go to so that we can keep current contact information. Maybe even start some sort of 1984 newsletter that is sent our every quarter so that we can keep up on what's going on in our respective lives (ie., births, passings, promotions, parties, get togethers, etc) We can also use the POC as the single person to report relocations to (moves, military deployments, etc.) Any thoughts?

Post subject: Missing Class Mates
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:00 pm 
Perlurker

I have some updates on a few of the missing. Gerry May is on here as Gerry84, Susanne Houle is sanne84, Dawn Villar is in SD, Linda Flores is in CA, and Nick Huffman is in KS.

Post subject: Re: Class of 84 Roster
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:30 pm 
Perlurker

What is up. John Clarke here class if 84. clarke34243@msn.com. I was there from 1980 to 1983 junior year. Father was transferred to Seoul, Korea. Graduated there. Sure missed a lot of you guys. I am glad see most of are alive and hopefully well. Living in Atlanta, GA the last 4 years. Before that I lived in TX from 2001 to 2009. I just attended my Seoul Korea all years graduation today. Only 6 of the 124 were there. I spent most of time hanging with class of 85.

Post subject: Re: Class of 84 Roster
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:34 pm 
Thinking About Getting a Life

hi john. i haven't been on this site in so long. since a year or so after the reunion. it seems everyone chats on facebook now, but it isn't as intimate or focused as this was. this was a fun site for me. anyway, welcome to it. glad you found it. there's lots of good stuff on here--funny and amusing reminiscences. (don't think i spelled that right....)
i lived in tongduchon for about 3-4 months in 2000. was there with the ARC and got down to seoul every other weekend or so. so i have a picture in my head of where you graduated from. at least you liked it enough to want to attend the reunion. that's great. some of the kids who returned to the states for their senior years felt no connection to their last school at all.
anyway, i was class of 85 so i shouldn't be writing on this thread, but just wanted to say welcome.