Munich American High School

Please Make Your Grad Year Part of Your Log-In Name! Example: "Fred81"
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Famous People
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:04 pm 
WienerWalder

i'm not sure if anyone in here knew this or not.... I sure didn't. But Jeri Ryan (seven of nine), the somewhat famous actress of most the recent show "Shark". was born in Munich in 1968 as a military brat. I was wondering if anyone knew her back in the day? Not sure how long she lived in Munich, but she had an older brother (not sure how much older) named Mark Zimmermann. Just Curious.

Post subject: Re: Famous People
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:35 am 
Senior Hall Monitor

phillycheese22 wrote:
i'm not sure if anyone in here knew this or not.... I sure didn't. But Jeri Ryan (seven of nine), the somewhat famous actress of most the recent show "Shark". was born in Munich in 1968 as a military brat. I was wondering if anyone knew her back in the day? Not sure how long she lived in Munich, but she had an older brother (not sure how much older) named Mark Zimmermann. Just Curious.

Jeri Ryan is the reason Obama is running for President. If she had never met Governor Ryan, he would have beaten Obama and there would be no talk of Obama for Prez.

Ooooops...FOUL....I should have posted this in "Take It Outside."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:23 pm 
Thinking About Getting a Life

cool, phil! i had no idea. i did think she did a great job as seven of nine. and so very pretty.
yet another municher! yay!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:37 pm 
Blue Mud

Moose,
For gosh sakes, you have got to explain this luscious gossip! Who is Govenor Ryan and how did "Seven of Nine" ruin his chances to become president. Don`t you leave this one hanging no matter what thread we are on!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:06 pm 
WienerWalder

Jack Ryan was married to Jeri, but were divorced in the late 90's. during Jack Ryan's run for Senate, it came out that the divorce was due to Jack asking Jeri to perform weird sex acts...... so the story goes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:08 pm 
WienerWalder

jojo wrote:
cool, phil! i had no idea. i did think she did a great job as seven of nine. and so very pretty.
yet another municher! yay!

so you know who 7 of 9 is?? she's VERY pretty... drop dead gorgeous!!

we also have another pseudo-famous person born in munich that performs in the adult entertainment business.

Post subject: Phil
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:06 pm 
Poobah

Phil, I think I remember hearing or reading someplace that she was born right across the street from MAHS in the then army hospital...but have nothing to back that up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:12 am 
Senior Hall Monitor

Carolyn Frusciante82 wrote:
Moose,
For gosh sakes, you have got to explain this luscious gossip! Who is Govenor Ryan and how did "Seven of Nine" ruin his chances to become president. Don`t you leave this one hanging no matter what thread we are on!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Ryan_ ... _candidate)

As his support continued to decline, Ryan withdrew from the race on June 25, 2004, less than a week after the custody records were opened, and Ryan officially filed the documentation to withdraw on July 29, 2004. Party leaders controversially chose Alan Keyes as Ryan's replacement in the race; Keyes lost to Obama, 27% to 70%.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:14 pm 
Blue Mud

Moose85 wrote:
Carolyn Frusciante82 wrote:
Moose,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Ryan_ ... _candidate)

As his support continued to decline, Ryan withdrew from the race on June 25, 2004, less than a week after the custody records were opened, and Ryan officially filed the documentation to withdraw on July 29, 2004. Party leaders controversially chose Alan Keyes as Ryan's replacement in the race; Keyes lost to Obama, 27% to 70%.

Funny how fate works sometimes!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:46 am 
F-Winger

phillycheese22 wrote:

Mark Zimmermann was in my class , I thinkl. The name is so familiar. What was his graduating year?

His sister was 7 of 9? Holy crap, Im a huge sci fi fan and LOVE star trek. woot!! I was born in 69 in Germany also (Heidelberg)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:25 pm 
Thinking About Getting a Life

welcome to the board, gerald. glad to have you with us.
maybe mr.bill can find us a pic of mark zimmerman. although not if he left before HS. do you have any old pic of elementary you could refer to?
jojo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:23 pm 
WienerWalder

Gerald Heddleson wrote:
phillycheese22 wrote:

Mark Zimmermann was in my class , I thinkl. The name is so familiar. What was his graduating year?

His sister was 7 of 9? Holy crap, Im a huge sci fi fan and LOVE star trek. woot!! I was born in 69 in Germany also (Heidelberg)

not sure how old Mark would have been... Jeri is my age (thirty-fo...errrr.. i mean 40). she was born in 1968. that's all I know about it. I found all this out on wikipedia and IMDb.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:08 am 
Mustang!

Ryan O'Neal, actor, also attended MAHS.

"Time is a jet plane, it moves too fast."
- Bob Dylan