Munich American High School

Please Make Your Grad Year Part of Your Log-In Name! Example: "Fred81"
It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:32 pm 
Mustang!

I don't underSTAND!!! WhaTT???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:13 pm 
Mustang!

You know, I think I might injure myself if I tried to say that the same way I used to. :(

Post subject: let's see
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:13 pm 
WienerWalder

The last 20+ years in a nutshell:

I was only in Munich for one, very memorable year.

Since then: I returned to the states, and graduated high school. I attended the U of Pittsburgh, eventually earning a BA in Political Science, an MBA in finance.

I currently work for a start up software company just north of Pittsburgh, Pa.

I'm married to a woman I met here in Pittsburgh, we have one son, Aidan. Armand Houle lives very near me, but I suck, and so haven't met up with him somehow. We even belong to the same homebrewing club--how lame is that?

Edit--I should have signed this--it's Jeff Nichols

Last edited by jnichols on Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: A few more people of whom I know
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:11 am 
WienerWalder

I still see/hear of Sandi Davidsen occasionally. Sandi is a senior executive with Lili Pulitzer, the clothing designer. She's successful, driven, and looks great. You'd know her immediately if you saw her.

Some of you may know my sister, Suzanne. Suzanne lives with her husband just north of New York City near Bedford. She has two little boys, and is expecting a third child soon. She has two horses, and a pony for her kids, fulfilling a lifelong dream for her (Suzanne has been horse crazy since we were kids).

I did try to get in touch with Malie/Andrea Flanagan when I was in LA a while ago on business. I called her, and we had a nice catch up talk on the phone, but somehow we didn't get to meet up--too bad. My son watches the kids show she voices, Jakers. When I hear her voice on the show, it always makes me smile :).

Happy holidays all!

Jeff Nichols

Post subject: About that book...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:41 pm 
Perlurker

jnichols wrote:
I was only in Munich for one, very memorable year.

And quite the impression you made on us, too!

So, didja ever find that copy of "The Languages of Tolkien's Middle-Earth" that I lent you when you lived across the street? (I'm still hoping all my poetry in Elvish will turn up, tucked inside of it...)

Glad to hear Suzanne finally got her horses -- she was the Brooke Shields of MAHS in those days!

Peace,
Wynn

Post subject: Yay! Scott!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:13 pm 
mosura wrote:
I just want all of you to know that - and here comes the mushy part - there isn't a day that goes by that I don't remember the great times that we all had in Munich. I miss all of you guys!

Gee! Heya, Scott!!! I'll stop jumping up and down waving, now. Guess I should check this board more than once a year or so... Good to hear that you are alive and well, and also mushy like the rest of us clearly are!

mosura wrote:
Matt J has been rather elusive and I would love for someone to put his fingers to the keyboard so we can reminisce over White Snake concerts gone by.

I got to see Matt a couple of years back when he travelled East for his little sister's wedding to a graduating cadet here at West Point. He looked about exactly the same as high school, except that he had a beautiful (and witty) woman along that he'd traded rings with out there in Nebraska. The topic of concerts didn't really come up much, but we sure laughed a lot.

One of the things we both remembered was your Scotty dog (Jock? I'm so bad with names...) who was so fanatic about sticks that you could lift him up off the ground by the stick. I *still* want to get a dog like that!

Big hugs,
Wynn

Post subject: where are they?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:25 am 
Hello all.

I lived in the Forest from 72 - 75. Still miss it , some of the best years of my life. I haven't seen any of the people from my time on here but it's been great looking at all of the pictures anyway. I still have my yearbook from 75, talk about a blast back through time. Anyway it's been fun. If any of you know where any of us old timers are let me know.

Dean 77

Post subject: Welcome, Dean!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:49 pm 
Poobah

Dean,

Glad you found us. Your grad year is one of those 'tweener years with regard to different generation's board coverage. We try to pick up the slack a bit with an early to mid-70's board you can find here:

http://www.myclasswebsite.net/forums

That said, bring more MAHSers from that 76-79 time frame here, anytime! You'll probably see quite a few names of folks you knew on the board above, too.

Take it easy and everyone's welcome here, anytime, any era!!

Tony

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:01 am 
Thanks Tom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:31 pm 
Hi Guys,

I'm Kim Elliot and I graduated in 1982. I'm getting verklempt! I have had very little contact with any MAHS folks over the years. I've lost touch with all. I did run into Patty Carey a few years back here in S.F.

After graduating I hung out in Munich for awhile but eventually went back to the States. I went first to Seattle for a few years and then wound up back home here in the Bay Area. I work for a non-profit running the membership department. (parksconservancy.org) Love San Francisco. I just wanted to say that you all are off the chain. I'm looking for Eva Johnson and Malee Kirk if anyone knows where they can be found.

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Damn
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:17 pm 
Perlurker

Bert Law,

Hey it's Jamie Hasenei....remember...used to play football with you. BTW I always won......lol.....

Post subject: Hey Kiley
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:34 pm 
Perlurker

How's it going.

I used to hang with your brother a lot. Wow....

Do you remember Ivan Bartos...he is a prison warden in i think arizona...how about Dave H plays in a band in Pennsylvania somewhere....

My sister Jackie 78 and Dan Shumac married and live in Colorado.....this site is a trip.

Post subject: Re: Hey Kiley
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:43 pm 
Wind Up Merchant

Jamie79 wrote:

My sister Jackie 78 and Dan Shumac married and live in Colorado.....this site is a trip.

Jamie, did Dan Shumac have a brother named Tim? Younger brother I'm assuming. I was friends with Tim but honestly never knew he had ANY siblings! Anyway, I've been looking for Tim for years...could you let me know if they're related?

...mr.bill

Post subject: Greetings from Oregon
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:26 pm 
F-Winger

Hey Hey! Mr Bill! Amazing, and then the high number of 82 people here too. Hello Everyone! So who is Mark? That guy with long blonde hair and a camera around his neck! I s Nadia on here??? :wink:

Post subject: Mr Bill.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:31 am 
Perlurker

Yes Dan does have a brother Tim. He lives in Pueblo Colorado. If you want I will get his specifics. Let me know.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next