Munich American High School

Please Make Your Grad Year Part of Your Log-In Name! Example: "Fred81"
It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Jane McEldowney (now Whitney)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:13 pm 
Perlurker

Even though I did not graduate from Munich I still had a wonderful experience with all the kids at the Teen Age Club in Harlacking and the entire time I was there, from Oct 1949 until we moved to Heidelberg in 1951. I did graduate from Heidelberg AHS in 1952 and those years were very special to me. While in Munich we lived in Schwabing and my dad was stationed at the 98th General Hospital.

Now I am retired and my husband and I live in the Berkshire Mountains of western Massachusetts. We moved here in 2000, coming from the busy NY metro area. We survived over 30 years in northern New Jersey and raised our two childen there. John spent the last 16 years of his 25+ association with Avon Products, traveling the globe. Many times I was able to go with him, or meet him at his destination. It was a fast-paced and fascinating life. But now we just love our beautiful, serene spot in the Berkshires. We are still busy with much to keep us active and healthy. We always love having our family visit and occasionally drive the distance to Boston or Providence to see them.

There are a couple of people I would love to connect with from my days in Munich, Helen Taylor and Kitty Elkins. There are others as well, but without my year book, it is hard to remember their names.
Anyone care to fill me in on the above.