Munich American High School

Please Make Your Grad Year Part of Your Log-In Name! Example: "Fred81"
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: XMAHS Shopping!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:00 pm 
Wind Up Merchant

~~and now a word from our sponsor~

Ok, I only do stuff like this occasionally in case there's any interest, but with holiday shopping in full swing and s2Koncepts getting lots of orders for MAHS stuff, I do want to remind you that you can get that gift for that special MAHS alum on your list...even if that's you...at the s2koncepts site:

http://www.s2koncepts.com

JUST DON'T ORDER THE BLUE SHIRTS!!!! The only shirts we have left at the moment are the ash gray ones in LARGE and MEDIUM. So, again I say, DON"T ORDER THE BLUE....JUST ORDER GRAY! And JUST IN L OR M sizes! We'll have some more shirts next year but right now that's all we have!

You can get some blue shirts with different designs (the elephant, the crest) on the experimental products link on the right side of that webpage given above. It's a separate transaction, not through s2koncepts.

The big sellers this year so far have been the coins (only 125 minted and most of those went at the Reunion in April) and the steins, with the Munich Memories yearbook a close third.

If you want it by the 24th, it would be in your best interest to have any orders in by the 13th. After that, we'll give it a try, but you never know!

Anyway, Merry XMAHS!

ps~also, any ideas for other MAHS merch?