Munich American High School

Please Make Your Grad Year Part of Your Log-In Name! Example: "Fred81"
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Francis Michael Scott
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:11 am 
Senior Hall Monitor

Francis Michael Scott

SCOTT ,FRANCIS MICHAEL SCOTT Born January 2, 1970 died at his home March 22, 2008. Survived by his beloved wife Kelly, his parents Francis and Jean Scott, his siblings twin brother John (Kathy), Tom (Melody), Cathy (Bob) Cahill, Cortney Pauley, Wendy (Jon) DeLapp, in laws Michael, Candace and Kristen Anderson, nieces and nephews Zachariah, James, Ashley, Melissa, Tovah, Patrick, Michael, Megan, Augustina and Genevieve. Frank was the Regional Sales Director for GigaBiter LLC and just this year obtained his real estate license. He was a true patriot, a talented athlete, an avid hunter, a member of the Izaak Walton League and a lifetime member of the National Rifle Association. He graduated from the University of Maryland College Park with two Bachelor of Science degrees, one in Marketing and the other in Logistics. Prior to that he was a football star at Munich American High School and after graduating he studied at University of Maryland University College in Munich Germany before finishing his degree in College Park. He was adored by all who knew him and he will be profoundly missed. Memorial Service: Wednesday March 26th from 2 to 4 p.m. at Argyle Country Club 14600 Argyle Club Road Silver Spring MD 20906. In lieu of flowers please make a donation in Frankā€˜s name to the Izaak Walton League or the University of Maryland.

Didnt know him ,but this came out on one of the other MAHS web site.
Please share any stories or rememberies of Francis Michael Scott....

Rest In Peace Francis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:53 pm 
Wind Up Merchant

Same info as above, and a picture

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:17 pm 
WienerWalder

He was the one of the funniest people I have ever met. He used to get in trouble for all of his jokes. He graduated in 88. I didn't realize who he was until I saw the picture, that smile was unforgettable. Most people knew him as Frank and therefore the full name threw me. I am sure that he will be missed by all. Prayers go out to his family and friends.