Munich American High School

Please Make Your Grad Year Part of Your Log-In Name! Example: "Fred81"
It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Michelle Wizansky (Runge)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:52 am 
Wind Up Merchant

Ok, for some reason Michelle didn't like the circa '97 pic, so here's an updated one with her family included.

Michelle is there with husband Jeffrey, sons Rayce (19) and Royce (18) and daughter Rynne (14).

Post subject: Hmmmm
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:43 pm 
F-Winger

Why thank you Mr. B. I am feeling so much better! Not quite so self-conscious anymore! You are a prince and a scholar! xoxoxoxo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:08 pm 
Thinking About Getting a Life

hey michelle, you guys look great! i posted a pic of you from your soph. year under the then thread. have you seen it?
jojo schroeder

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:09 am 
F-Winger

Thanks! I have a great crew! Nothing like a couple a big ole momma's boys! I think so, it the one from the Sadie Hawkins Dance?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:18 am 

no the pic is of you standing in front of the hall to the cafeteria on a sunny day in may. it's under "then" and "jojo schroeder's pics" or something like that. it's a cute one. you always were able to get your hair to do that flip thing that the rest of us just dreamed about.
i have a friend in austin. he LOVES that city. do you as well?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:25 am 
F-Winger

Oh, I will have to go look again. Austin is BEAUTIFUL, I actually live in the "Hill Country" right outside of Austin. Close enough to shop and do all the fun stuff but far enough away to get away from the rat race. We live in a little town called Bertram. Live on a 135 acre ranch, never thought I'd be a country girl but it is beautiful. Have a buffalo named Stella, a big Watusi and numerous other bulls. I don't do anything with them but look at them! HA! I think other than great schools, it's being able to see all the stars at night that make it so peaceful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:35 am 

that sounds absolutely beautiful! (the hill country was made known to me by georgia o'keefe.) and you have buffalo! that's sooo cool!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:43 am 
F-Winger

Yeah, God love her, she's a nappy headed thing right now. She also just had a baby, I guess it's a Beefalo? Who knows, my daughter named him Melvin!

Apparantly the New York Times just ran an article on the favorite place to vacation this summer and it was here in the Hill Country. Of course that includes Marble Falls, Horseshoe Bay etc. There are about 6 or 7 lakes that are beautiful and of course the cost of living here is so much cheaper. Alot of retiree's are moving in from CA and paying cash for the 1/2 million dollar homes. Which compared to there are mansions!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:24 pm 
Blue Mud

smicheller81 wrote:
Apparantly the New York Times just ran an article on the favorite place to vacation this summer and it was here in the Hill Country.

Yes, indeed the NYT did say that, it was in the Sunday Dallas Morning News. Kept the article for our trip down that way later next month. Amazing that the NYT actually got something right. I guess a pig with a sinus infection finds a truffle once in a while. :lol:

Howdy, Michelle!!! Welcome to our little piece of the internets!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:26 pm 
F-Winger

And hello to you too! Which Dave might I be chatting with? Are you coming down next month for the ACL Fest in Austin?

Post subject: Horseshoe Bay
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:15 pm 
Poobah

Michelle,

Went on a company retreat to Horseshoe Bay about six years ago, very nice place. The one thing that 'bothered' me....the drive from the airport took a while, which wasn't bad...but we landed at night, in the dark...and there are these deer crossing signs all over the place once we got outside the city limits, but this was the first place I'd been in a while where I actually saw deer crossing the road...lots of them...two lane roads, unfamiliar with the area, dark as all get out and deer! I think we drove about 35 mph the whole way there!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:32 pm 
F-Winger

The Horseshoe Bay Resort is a very nice place! The drive is still about the same although they have redone part of the road from the Airport out to the Hill Country. The deer are still every where! Let me know if you come back to the Resort. I live about 20 minutes from there!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:43 am 
Blue Mud

smicheller81 wrote:
And hello to you too! Which Dave might I be chatting with? Are you coming down next month for the ACL Fest in Austin?

Actually, I'm Jon; sorry for the confusion, the signature block is a reference to my avatar, which is the HAL9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

No, we're going to miss the ACL fest. We're just coming for a weekend to get away for a little bit, and see some of the sights in Austin and the surrounding area.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:18 pm 
Mustang!

Hi Michelle, it's Jim Jensen, remember me? That's a great picture, you haven't changed at all. I have to ask --- your kids' names, did you get the idea from the Gracie family?

"Time is a jet plane, it moves too fast."
- Bob Dylan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:11 am 
F-Winger

Hey Jim! It is so good to hear from you! The kids names are Rayce, Royce and Rynne! We started with Rayce - Jeff's cartoon hero was Race Bannon from Johnny Quest, then the others we just liked with Rayce! How are you guys doing? Are you going to make it to the Reunion next month! I plan on registering this week! I am excited about seeing those who are going!

It is so great to hear from you, lets keep in touch!

m