It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:42 pm 
Senior Hall Monitor

Julie86 wrote:
Moose85 wrote:
jojo wrote:
chris, i'm glad to send you three of the copies i have left from the book signing. and then i can write in there for you guys. yay! i'll shoot you and email from my hotmail account.
is karen turning 40 soon? i just turned 40 two weeks ago. it's kinda cool getting to the big 4-0. in the black forest they say "wisdom only arrives at 40." and i'm DEFinitely way wiser now that i was two weeks ago.

They say 40 is the new 30!

I am pretty much banking on all of those "sayings", including "life begins at 40". It gives me something to look forward to in just under a years time!

Mind you I have never been one that has been bothered by me age, in fact I probably feel more comfortable with myself the older I get.

Funny though I heard Joan Rivers talking about her 34 year old daughter the other day on the Royal Variety Show over here--the funny bit is her daughter was born the same year as me which pretty much makes her 39. Its bad when you 'adjust your age' but when your mother starts as well......

I tell the women in their twenties that forty isn't that old but they don't seem to believe me! :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:32 pm 
Thinking About Getting a Life

all those sayings are true if you let them be, julie. i agree, it's all getting better with age. lots of thing do, after all.

Post subject: Merry Christmas from the John Marshall Family
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:45 pm 
Perlurker

Hi Chris!
Great to see you again in this great big world. I gather that you and your family live in Texas?
I met and married my wife in Ft. Worth 22 years ago when I was in the USAF. We didn't have kids right away but now, after living in Texas for ten years, then NYC, then Boston, we have three young boys.
I am working in the biotechnology/ pharmaceutical industry here in NJ. We have a nice house in a town called Somerville. I was in touch with Mike Hunt and Dave Hollingsworth for a few years back in the '90s, but lost touch after we moved up to Boston. I would love to get in touch with more of our old class mates. Keep me posted. My e-mail is amyjohnny@optonline.net
I will post a family pic.
Have a great new year!
John Marshall

Post subject: Zoubs!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:50 pm 
F-Winger

Hey Chris,
Its been awhile....Hope all is well and that we can keep in touch. My email is oliviaamanda9193@yahoo.com Anyone who wants to email..please do..
Take Care Everyone

:P