Munich American High School

Please Make Your Grad Year Part of Your Log-In Name! Example: "Fred81"
It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Chris Zoubra -- Merry Christmas 2007
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:53 pm 
Poobah

Helping Christine figure out the whole picture posting thing...here's Chris' family: Chris, Scot, Catie and Joel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:15 am 
Thinking About Getting a Life

hey chris,
excellent pic! very cute.

Post subject: Beautiful Picture
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:38 am 
Mustang!

Chris,

If I ran into you on the street I would have known it was you. You look great and have an adorable family. Thanks for sharing your holiday pic...If we get a good one this year, I'll post one, too.

Happy Holidays and it's great to "see" you!

Dawn Miller Rinehart

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:48 am 
Senior Hall Monitor

Tony, thanks so much for posting this here! It was confusing to me trying to follow Rob's advice on what to do regarding . Your clarification in separate e-mail made it easier to understand, and I will try to do more!

Dawn and Jojo, thanks for your complements! I wish you well and hope that you have a lovely Christmas!

Jojo, is your book still avail. from BlueMustang Press? I'd love to get 3 copies; one for me and 2 to send to my sisters.

Froehliche Weinachten!
Mandeln und Gluehwein, anyone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:21 am 
Wind Up Merchant

Chris

Blue Mustang Press' catalog page is literally in the middle of a revamp BUT Jojo's book can be ordered at the following links:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?WRD=forks%2C+flowerpot&z=y

and

http://www.amazon.com/Forks-Flowerpots-JoJo-Schroeder/dp/0975973754/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197472756&sr=8-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:58 am 
Senior Hall Monitor

Dankeschoen, Bill! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:22 pm 

chris,
if it's ok with you, i'd love to scribble inscriptions to you, karen and michelle in your books before mr bill sends them off?
(don't worry, i won't be upset if you'd rather not.)
a very merry christmas to all the zoubs too, and Gutes Rutsch!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:49 pm 
Wind Up Merchant

Jojo
I gave Chris Amazon and B&N links...if you've got copies you want to sell her directly, let her know!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:58 pm 
Senior Hall Monitor

Jojo! Das wird ja wunderbar! Glad you offered. I was going to whine that if I bought from B&N or Amaz. that I wouldn't be able to get your autograph.....! (I didn't act when the offer was made months ago via Blue Mustang Press, so I just assumed it was, "snooze ya looze").

So how would it work when I place my order with one of the two vendors Mr. B mentioned, do they come first from Mr. Bill? I'm clueless, please fill me in!

Will you see your folks at Weinachten? I think my fam. is getting together at Michele's a couple of days following to celebrate Karen's 40th!
Sadly, I can't join them. I was just up there in Oct. for Dad's 80th!

Vielen Dank for the Gut Wishes! It's lovely to hear from you!
(I love using Ami-deutsch because then I don't have to wrack my brains for missing vocab or verb agreement)!

Please pass along greetings to your family.

Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:04 pm 
Wind Up Merchant

Chris,

If you want autographs, just ignore the links I sent. Forget them! Don't think about them! I mean it!

If Jojo doesn't have any copies of her own to sell you, then BMP does. I understand Jojo is coming to the area soon and I'm sure we can get her to sign them before getting them out to you. Though, her selling you any copies she has, cutting out the middleman in this transaction, would probably be the quickest way you're going to get them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:05 pm 

chris, i'm glad to send you three of the copies i have left from the book signing. and then i can write in there for you guys. yay! i'll shoot you and email from my hotmail account.
is karen turning 40 soon? i just turned 40 two weeks ago. it's kinda cool getting to the big 4-0. in the black forest they say "wisdom only arrives at 40." and i'm DEFinitely way wiser now that i was two weeks ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:06 pm 

mr bill, you and i must have been writing at the same time. you're obviously the better typist.
same thought though. great minds?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:08 pm 

by the way, chris, the above email was meant to say "i'll shoot you AN email..." not "I'll shoot you AND email..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:10 am 
Senior Hall Monitor

jojo wrote:
chris, i'm glad to send you three of the copies i have left from the book signing. and then i can write in there for you guys. yay! i'll shoot you and email from my hotmail account.
is karen turning 40 soon? i just turned 40 two weeks ago. it's kinda cool getting to the big 4-0. in the black forest they say "wisdom only arrives at 40." and i'm DEFinitely way wiser now that i was two weeks ago.

They say 40 is the new 30!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:52 am 
WienerWalder

Moose85 wrote:
jojo wrote:

They say 40 is the new 30!

I am pretty much banking on all of those "sayings", including "life begins at 40". It gives me something to look forward to in just under a years time!

Mind you I have never been one that has been bothered by me age, in fact I probably feel more comfortable with myself the older I get.

Funny though I heard Joan Rivers talking about her 34 year old daughter the other day on the Royal Variety Show over here--the funny bit is her daughter was born the same year as me which pretty much makes her 39. Its bad when you 'adjust your age' but when your mother starts as well......